Thursday, September 29, 2005

Crochet Opthalmologists Wanted

I need a few people to test my Eyeball With Nerve Endings pattern. Remember the ostomy bag I made for Lori? Yeah, well, remember the eyeballs/orbs/ghoulish crocheted balls of joy with the curlicue nerves hanging off the back? Yes? Wanna make a few? Then this pattern testing assignment is for you!



If you think doilies are done for, would rather floss your teeth with thread than use it for any crocheted item? Well, then, I'd steer clear of this assignment if I were you.

So, all you thread-heads out there...please, pretty please, with sugar on top...won't you test my pattern for me??? Eyeballs are crocheted with size 8 thread, but can easily be made from size 10, or size 30 or 40 if you're a masochist...lol

Anyway, email me if you're interested in being my favorite person(s) in the whole wide world at this moment. I'll send you a pdf and you can get started. I will need your comments by the end of next week.

Thank you in advance for taking part in this Monster Crochet experiment.

8 comments:

none said...

what size hook?

noricum said...

Sorry... I really struggle with thread. :(

I got my package today! Thanks!!! I'll write up my post tomorrow with photos and everything. :)

Heather Cox said...

I'm in! You've got mail.

noricum said...

I've posted the VLA recon reports! :) (And about my reveal package! Thanks!)

Tifffany said...

Awww I would totally sign up if I had any days off coming up, heh. I'm sure you will have tons of responses, but if you get super desperate shoot me an email :) I'll be a reserve

Micky said...

I so would do it if I could crochet anything other than a square or a flat circle. Never have though. But I ever get better at any of it, I will surely let you know.
:)

Anonymous said...

You make me want to abandon the bookmarks and fore ahead in the world of thread. *sigh* Eyeball making around Halloween, how freakin perfect is that? Do you need them fast? It might take me a bit longer than normal since it's thread.....

Bunny said...

I just found your blog! I totaly would have loved to crochet an eyeball. They are great!