Monday, August 20, 2007

Crabius Minimus - New Pattern Available!

I know. I KNOW!

I take forever to release new patterns on my site/blog. Anyway, that being said I finally finished pattern testing the crab. Remember him? So, for your crocheting pleasure, you may now purchase the pattern on my sidebar. And here's the best part...

Ready?

You can make two sizes of crab! Yes, two sizes just by simply crocheting with a different weight yarn! Yep, fingering yarn allows you to make this guy...



While worsted weight gives you maximum crabbage...




Pretty cool eh?

So, what are you waiting for? It's time to git yer crab on!!

To All Applicants:

If you answered my Help Wanted post, please be patient! I received WAY more applicants than I ever thought possible. I need to go through all of them thoroughly. Nonetheless, you should hear something from me within the next few weeks. Huge thanks to everyone who applied!!

27 comments:

naomi said...

Very cool !

Jennifer said...

CRAB! YEAH! Happy Crab Dance!

Crafty Andy said...

Congratulations! It is a fantastic pattern and your inspiration as always is refreshing! I have not forgottem the Meme, it will be sometime this week lol!

noricum said...

Awesome crabs! (That reminds me... I have a jellyfish to make. Good thing *I'm* not your pattern tester!)

MiniBooger said...

OK, I must have the crab pattern. I will make and use them as bonus tokens for my project team as we are all crabby right now!

Great job btw :) You keep it interesting!

Anonymous said...

So pretty!

Ann Otto, LCSW said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carol said...

I came, I saw, I got crabs! Perfect for the Floridian to give as baby gifts! They're adorable!

MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

Awwww. They look so cute all puppy-piled up like that!!

Kiki said...

Your crabs are the coolest crabs!! Another triumph for Lady L!

Anonymous said...

eww... somebody got crabs on your site. I think there is a spray for that.

Seriously tho' most excellent.

SAM said...

Loving the blue crab! I would have never even thought of making a crab much less doing it and writing the pattern - clever girl!h

Yeah So said...

MUST HAVE IT. The question is, can I make it in time for the Crab themed party we have planned for the boy's first birthday party in TWO WEEKS?? *flexing fingers* we'll give it the old college try!!

Anonymous said...

Such a wonderfully crabby post!!!

Anonymous said...

I just love them!! Ordered already!!!
:)

Sachi said...

Yay, crabby!

Micky said...

Just WOW!
It's a must have.
:)

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

great job! I already know at least 5 people who need one of those!

Sally Comes Unraveled said...

So is it too late to apply?

Batty said...

Those are awesome. I love them.

Shell said...

I absolutely LOVE the crabs, so very cute. Good work

Dragonflymom said...

I love those crabs, so cute, my mother is the sign of the crab, so I might have to get this pattern and make one for her.

electricbluebird.com said...

OMG Are those "stacking crabs"? When my oldest was about 3, we passed a pasture and saw some mating cows. From then on, she called them stacking cows (or horses, or dogs, etc).

Grab the buttah!

Octopus Knits said...

Awesome!

The Bookworm said...

I love crab...very cool!

Gina said...

Those guys rock!

Cathy said...

I love both your little crabbies! How do I purchase them?!!