Friday, October 14, 2005

Tagged By Nancy While Wearing A Chicken

Tagged by Nancy, I was to go to my 23rd post and to count the fifth sentence. Here it 'tis:

Oh well, I am having fun and hopefully I won't bore you all TO DEATH with my web
construction sloth-fest.

Well, if that didn't amuse you, this is sure to do the trick. Or not...



I had to make this chicken hat to go with my chicken apron as I've decided to wear the whole poultrylicious ensemble on Halloween! And yes, that is me modeling the hat as my fellow SNB-er, Ellen, snapped the pic while I was crocheting...yes, poultry. Are you sensing a theme in my work as of late??? I know, I really need to make a veggie...But can you all give me a round of applause for making not one, but two functional items in one month!!!

Would anyone be interested in making a chicken hat? If so, I will write up the pattern.

Speaking of patterns and THE TESTERS...Eyeball Pattern Testers please send me your feedback as soon as humanly possible. Thank you for helping me out!

Copyright 2005 Regina Rioux Gonzalez. All rights reserved.

10 comments:

Nancy said...

you are never boring!

Jessica said...

I love the chicken hat! Will you provide photos of you all chickened up on Halloween? :)

crallspace said...

Lady, how much would you charge to crochet an all black beanie? I'm kinda shoppin around.

lisa solomon said...

YES i would like to make a chicken hat... or maybe trade you for one?? we never did get that ball rolling... [sorry i've been on another planet the entire last month!]

Crafty Andy said...

You definitely have a very KOOL crafty site, I love the Crochet Monster, you are a hoot.

Anonymous said...

Love the poultry accessory. Yes, you must have a pic of you all done up in chicken-wear. Mmm-kay?

I blogged my inspirations today :)

CraftyCritter said...

Say......while wearing your chicken hat are you allowed to hen peck your old man? You so gotta make some big honking yellow chicken feet house slipper thingies......and I am STILL awaiting my maggots!

~drew emborsky~ said...

Did you get a haircut?

. said...

I'd love to test the pattern, it's fantastic!

Hi! I came here from someone else's blog.

. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.