...Last Friday. Sadly, I'm back (and sufficiently detoxed at this point). I traveled to the searing city in the desert last week with my Mom and sisters, Natasha and Stephanie. We had a lovely time eating, drinking, shopping and oh yes, playing the slots.
I'll let my little mosaic tell the tale...
From right to left:
1. My sisters Natasha (left) and Steph (right) waiting patiently for their morning meal.
2. Liberace's bowties. Love that guy.
3. A little terrier sculpture plucked directly from Liberace's boudoir.
4. The Wynn Resort. We were first-timers at this hotel. It's quite lovely. Great food too! We ate at Daniel Boulud Brasserie for dinner our first night in town.
5. Boo-tay adorns the front of the Riviera.
6. Rainbow Sprinkles anyone? Pour some in your morning java at the Peppermill.
7. Just like the real thing! Well, okay, not really.
8. Peppermill Restaurant. Great breakfast to be had at this Vegas institution.
9. One of the many Liberacemobiles.
10. I need this outfit!
11. Fireside Lounge at the Peppermill.
12. A must see if you're into the King of Bling. Get thee to the Liberace Museum!
Happy Monday everyone!!