Monday, May 02, 2005

monstercrochet.com

I've been silent, but busy during the last week trying desperately to launch the Monster Crochet website. Needless to say, I have a html knowledge base of -10, however that has improved from the -100 state I was in before embarking on this blog odyssey. Anyway, I hope to get back to serious bloggin' this week (right after I finish reading the shopping cart module for the website). I am smiling on the outside, yet screaming on the inside....

Anyway, despite my digital pain, I will get that site up and offer a plethora of creatures and stories to behold, some for acquisition and offer cool freebies such as patterns. It'll be fun (if I survive)!

2 comments:

Deneen said...

I am sooo happy for ya! I had to sneak a peek, of course it's under construction, but the giant eyeball was cool~! I can't wait!!

~drew emborsky~ said...

How exciting!!! I can't wait to see more!!! Woo hoo!!