Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Take a Ride with the VLA!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Copyright 2005 Regina Rioux Gonzalez. All Rights Reserved.

The Vegetable Liberation Army invites you to visit their new headquarters on the web!

You can read details about Killer Korn and Bludgeoning Bell Pepper so far. I still need to post background information for the remaining members. Take a look and let me know what you all think.

Lots goin' on over here guys! A little scattered due to a lot LESS crocheting and a lot MORE computing than I'm used to.

Hey, have I alluded to my felt addiction? I don't think so. Well, check out one of my puppets (oh yeah, I LOVE making puppets)! This guy is a secret agent working for the Department of Agriculture who is after the members of the VLA. Anyway, he is made entirely out of felt and embroidered with pearl cotton. All of my puppets are hand sewn (and most of them are more puppet-like than the big "oven mitt" form below...LOL). I do have a sewing machine, but sadly, I don't have enough space to set up a sewing area. Anyway, I really like hand sewing so it's okay for the moment.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Copyright 2005 Regina Rioux Gonzalez. All Rights Reserved.

Finally, I REALLY, REALLY need to buy a Crochet Dude messenger bag! I love Drew! What a riot!

2 comments:

Deneen said...

I peeked and it's looking great--you should be so happy and proud! I hope (my fingers are crossed) you decide to sell some of your wonderful creations! They are wickedly cool~!

~drew emborsky~ said...

I love it! That's where I pointed my button. (That sounds a bit naughty doesn't it?). You're so talented!!!