Dear Lady Linoleum (aka Regina),
I'm pleased to inform you that you have been selected as a esteemed recipient of The Bona Fide Shrone Award. I've determined that you possess many of the salient characteristics of a Shrone! Here are the reasons why you are a Shrone:
1. Not only do you create amazing crocheted veggies, chickens, and fruits, you adorn them with wonderfully disturbing eyeballs.
2. Anyone who calls themself Lady Linoleum is definitely a Shrone!
3. Your blog is so awesome and provides much needed humor.
4. You have awesome creative talent that makes you a Super Shrone.
5. Something about you says when you get old and withered, you just
might go out cruising for penis!
6. You are unknowable.
7. You proudly crochet and are a Hillbilly Knitter!
8. You are kind and generous.
9. You're one groovy chick and I think you are super cool!
10. You haven't killed your inner child and you freely allow it out to play.
Yours in Shronedom!
P.S. Your distinguished Bona Fide Shrone card will be sent to you shortly.
Feel free to post and brag about your Shrone status! To assist you, I've
provided the attached button proclaiming your Shronedom to place on your
Okay, I feel like I've arrived...
Thank you Lori!
Very, very proud of my new status!!!!!