Friday, March 02, 2007

Introducing "Just Charts!"

Oftentimes after I've presented a new item such as this or this, I receive emails asking me for my charts. So, since these LabLinoleum charts seem to be in popular demand, I figured I'd start offering them to you all in exchange for a few duckets. This new Monster Crochet pattern line offering shall henceforth be called Just Charts!

Wanna crochet or knit or cross stitch an enormous strip o' bacon? Well, you're in luck. Just purchase the chart from my sidebar for the low, low price of $5.

More charts to come...

Thanks for all of your comments on my flaming bag! It is supposed to be published this fall, that is, if the publisher likes it as much as you guys do. Keep yer digits crossed.

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!

6 comments:

Sus said...

How can the publisher not like it????? That's just crazy talk, right there. :)

Yay for "Just Charts"! **Jazz Hands**

Anonymous said...

Watch out Martha Stewart

Anonymous said...

Hi there

I have just started a blog and am trying to get lots of links to interesting tutorials together.

I have placed some links to your tutorials, I hope that's ok.

It's still a little empty cause I am still setting everything up but do pop by in the future. http://crafttutorials.wordpress.com/

Thanks Eve

Dizzy said...

are you telling me i have to bring home my own bacon now?

E said...

I have been waiting with baited breath for that Jolly Roger pattern/chart...I can't wait! Thanks so much, you are a freakin' bacon/gollum/skull genius! *grin*

Heather Heather said...

Wow that bacon wrap is amazing!

This might be a silly question but it's bugging me and I can't figure it out while at work... How do you crochet such odd shapes (such as the bacon and the flames on the bowling bag)? It's such a beginner thing to ask and I'm sure I must have known at some point but don't remember now. Anyway if you have a book or site to reccomend that would be awesome. Thanks.