Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Three New Patterns!

Ready for some winter holiday crochet?

Me either, but what follows are my latest and greatest patterns for Crochet Today mag.

Check out this darling little pet bed...



Pretty in pink sleep mask...



And some cheery holiday cushions...



I am partial to the snowflake pillow meself. Uh, now that I've forgotten about the painful process of sewing down said flake to the front of the pillow that is. Oh yeah, not exactly a fast procedure. However, the result is one stunning fluffy square!

Hopefully I will be able to make some of these things for my family and friends. My "To Crochet" list is getting mighty long...

Anyway peeps, enjoy!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

the pet bed is adorable, how long did it take to make. i want to make one for my pug.

Two Cables and a Frapp said...

You've picked the best patterns. The mask is a 'must do' as is the snowflake pillow !

Jimbo said...

cool, but could you make those with a 4' hook?

Been thinkinbout you guys. And smiling.

Jimbo

Kare said...

I peeked at the magazine and fell in love with the snowflake pillow. I had no idea that it was your design. Very cool and awesome work.
I'm also ready to crochet some of your eyeballs. Thanks for sharing your patterns.

CopperScaleDragon said...

You've been a busy lady!!! Love all the new stuff.

Gina said...

Oh My Gosh!! Love them! So cute!! I need that sweet night mask. Love the pup bed and christmas, well that's just in time! You are always so clever!

The Bookworm said...

those are great patterns!
http://yarnchick.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Where do I find the dog bed pattern?