Saturday, April 09, 2005

More Character Trading Cards

Here's more of the Vegetable Liberation Army member trading cards:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Copyright 2005 Regina Rioux Gonzalez. All Rights Reserved.

All were made from crocheted vegetables purchased at ebay auction. I crocheted the eyeballs using DMC size 8 pearl cotton and on some Laura Wasilowski's hand dyed size 8 pearl cotton (I love her hand dyed thread). I added limbs to some using scraps of felt and added doll house sized garden tools, kitchen tools, etc. for their weapons. Lots of fun!

3 comments:

Sterbor_Nimajneb said...

I like your trading cards. They're neato.
clearancebin.blogspot.com

LadyLinoleum said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
~drew emborsky~ said...

I'm hungry and scared at the same time! =)