Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Wearable Web - Pattern Available!

Here's the disco version (and my pattern tester) of the Wearable Web modeled by one of my cube-mates, Tiffany! Coordinating colors purely coincidental.





The pattern is now available on my website AND right here as well! Just scroll down my sidebar to purchase. Going forward I will list patterns (freebies and not-so-freebies) in both locations for your convenience.

Writing up Dem Bones next.

Thanks to everyone for your wonderfully supportive and engaging comments!

Copyright 2006 Regina Rioux Gonzalez. All rights reserved.

16 comments:

Kare said...

Hey.. I left a comment... blogger is rejecting me again...

Hi Lady L
Tiffany did an awesome job. I'll be getting that pattern soon, for sure. And I see some other items that need to be crocheted in canada...You do take Canadian orders, right? Right?
Thank you for sharing them. You made my day.

Vera said...

Love that web. What yarn/thread did you use?

Deneen said...

Love the disco web!

Kare said...

I think I'm confused. (story of my life) Did Tiffany test the pattern or is she just modeling?

turtlegirl76 said...

Ha ha ha ha ha "website" you slay me. ;)

Jennifer said...

Mmmm... must make sparkly web.....

FinnyKnits said...

It is obvious to me now that spiderwebs were always meant to be worn as wraps. I mean, it's sooooooooo obvious!

Gorgeous work, as always.

Anonymous said...

my god, that is awesome!

LadyLinoleum said...

Karen - Sorry, I wasn't clear! I pattern tested the web and Tiffany is just modeling. LOL

Kimberly said...

Once again - C'est superbe! I love the disco version! If only I had enough hours in the day to crochet everything!!!!!! I think I have a half finished jelly fish floating around my apartment.....somewhere.....

Anonymous said...

That is seriously cool. I'm impressed!

MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

Love, love LOVE the sparkly web. MUST make one. Soon. Or before October 31st. . .

Darlene said...

Once again - awesome! :o)

stuffed said...

Sexy.

barbe said...

bless you bless you bless you bless you!!!

I'm SO far behind reading journals and stuff...had to come see yours, now I know why!

PLEASE stay in touch, although I truly understand needing a BREAK from this thing....

♥ KNITTING ART said...

Hello Monster Crochet!
Liked your Shawl.IDEAL for hot Summer. Hope to hear you too soooooon:)
Greetings,