- Before going to bed at night I have to clean up my project space and put all of my WIPs and tools away. I mean, the room cannot looked like ANY work has been done in there. I know, OCD, so what.
- The clothing in my closet is categorized by type and color (i.e., short sleeved tops, then long sleeve tops, then sweaters, short skirts, long skirts, you get the drift - each sub-group further grouped into various colorways). Hmmmm, this is sounding even more OCD.
- I have five laundry baskets for dirty laundry/cleaning available for deposits 24/7: whites; light or medium colors; darks; delicates; dry cleaning. I never have to sort laundry! Is there a pattern developing here?
- I do not allow myself to start a new craft project if I already have three in process. One must be completely finished before beginning a new project. And I keep lists of ideas, in process and finished work. This helps me "stay on track" so to speak. This is getting really scary huh?
- I dust the lightbulbs in my lamps. It's confirmed, LadyLinoleum is definitely OCD!
Monday, August 08, 2005
Okay folks, let's explore the weirdness that is moi as a result of being tagged by Suzen.
Posted by Regina Rioux at 4:18 PM